What is actually done during a Maintenance Tune-Up by our EPA Licensed Technician?
- Check your refrigerant level and adjust if needed.
- Wash the outside Condenser Coil.
- Check and tighten all electrical connections so you don’t pay any extra money on your power bill.
- Add a time-released Algaecide tablet to the drain pan, that will alleviate any onset of algae that could clog up the drain line.
- Inspection air filters
- Vacuum the drain pan & Flush out the drain line.
- Balance and calibrate your thermostat.
- Perform a visual inspection of all the ductwork in the home, just to make sure there’s no pinched areas or holes just releasing air.
- Perform a System test to verify the system is running at optimal performance.
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR MAINTENANCE! DON’T WAIT TILL IT BREAKS! (727) 388-2808
Residential $125 / Commercial $185